2023 Board Meeting Schedule
(Links to board packets & supplemental materials are added here prior to each meeting. NOTE: Proposed minutes are available for public inspection within eight days after applicable meeting. To receive a copy of these minutes, please email, Demeta Wallace/ISK Administrative Coordinator/Board Liaison at email@example.com or 269-364-6905.)
- May 22, 2023 (Board Packet)
- June 26, 2023 Annual Public Hearing, 6 p.m.
- July 24, 2023
- August 28, 2023
- September 25, 2023 Budget Public Hearing
- October 23, 2023
- November 27, 2023
- December 25, 2023/TBD
2023 Past Meetings
- Board Retreat, May 4, 2023 Board Packet; CCBHC Presentation; Finance 101; ISK Board of Directors RETREAT; Fiscal Year 2022 Year End Presentation; ISK Strategic Priorities and Goals Status; JETT Presentation Board of Directors
- January 23, 2023 (Board Packet)
- February 27, 2023 (Board Packet)
- March 27, 2023 (Board Packet)
- April 24, 2023 (Board Packet; Financial Statements and Single Audit Act Compliance Year End Sept 30 2022; Audit Wrap-up for Year Ended Sept 30 2022)
Past Board Materials
WHERE & HOW
ISK board meetings are held on the 4th Monday of the month from 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. in the 2nd Floor Conference Room at 610 South Burdick Street, Kalamazoo, Mich., 49007.
ISK offers two options for attending board meetings: Microsoft TEAMS or in-person. By offering these two options, we meet the requirements of the Open Meetings Act.
You can join the remote meeting at:
Microsoft Teams: +1 616-272-5624; United States/Conference ID: 870 664 203#
Once you’ve joined the meeting, please disable your camera and silence your microphone. Thank you!
ISK welcomes and encourages input or questions on any board business. To communicate with the board members or if you have specific needs to participate in the meetings, please contact Demeta J. Wallace at least three business days prior to the scheduled meeting date at Dwallace@iskzoo.org or 269-364-6901. Agendas and related materials are posted on this page for each meeting under “Board Materials.”
ISK Board of Directors
Shovel-ready ISK board members helped out at the groundbreaking ceremony on Oct. 5, 2022 for our new Behavioral Health Urgent Care and Access Center. From left to right: Melissa Woosley, Nkenge Bergan, County Commissioner Veronica McKissack, Board Chair Karen Longanecker, Patricia Guenther, and Board Vice Chair Michael Seals.
Karen Longanecker, Chair
Michael Seals, Vice Chair
Michael Raphelson, M.D.