Whether the challenge is moods, emotions, developmental delays, physical or cognitive limitations, and/or substance use, ISK offers supports and services to help achieve positive outcomes for youth and their families.
- Family Support Advisory Council (FSAC)
- Home-Based Services
- Multisystemic Therapy
- PMTO (Parent Management Training – Oregon Model)
- Respite Care
- School-Based Services
- Healthy Transitions Program
- Youth Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities (IDD)
- Youth Psychiatric Services
- Youth Substance Use Disorders
We recognize that people have the capability to take charge of their lives with adequate support. Our many services for adults help individuals define and achieve their own recovery goals, with a person-centered focus.