ISK’s Behavioral Health Urgent Care provides specialized help to individuals experiencing a non-medical* behavioral health crisis. We’re located at 440 W. Kalamazoo Ave., Kalamazoo MI 49007. Phone: 269-373-6000.
We offer prompt, professional, caring support in a safe environment for people struggling with mental health challenges, substance use disorders, and/or intellectual/ developmental disabilities.
- Urgent Care is available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
We Can Address:
- Mental health crises
- Suicidal thoughts
- Problems with substance use
- Depression, anxiety
- Acute grief reactions
- Trouble managing daily activities due to mental health or substance use
- Panic attacks, severe emotional distress
- Thinking of harming yourself or others
Who is Eligible?
We welcome anyone struggling with an urgent behavioral health problem.* We serve people of all ages and incomes, with or without insurance coverage.
What We Offer:
- Crisis stabilization
- Safety planning
- Screening for services
- Referrals to providers for treatment
- Connections to community resources
- Compassionate listening
How Do I Get Help?
You can walk into ISK’s Urgent Care Center any time at 440 W. Kalamazoo Ave., Kalamazoo, MI, 49007. No appointment is needed, and you don’t need to call first. If you’re unsure whether the Urgent Care is appropriate for your situation, give us a call at 269-373-6000.
If you have any of the following, please bring it with you: identification, insurance card, guardian (if applicable).