The ISK Housing Recovery Center (HRC) functions to assist individuals with finding and maintaining safe, accessible, and affordable housing. The HRC provides a broad array of housing related services focused on individuals with a mental health and/or substance use issue.
- Outreach to individuals living in an emergency shelter or places not meant for human habitation
- Initial connections and relationship building using a peer support model
- Short term “shelter” at the Oakland House
- Referrals to mainstream services including mental and physical health services, social services, transportation, expedited application for disability status, and permanent housing assistance
- Direct assistance with setting housing goals and seeking and accessing all potential housing resources
- Rental assistance payments
- Post housing supports