Please mask and distance inside ISK
FOR YOUR SAFETY
- As Kalamazoo County is now classified at a *HIGH* Community Transmission Level (as of Aug. 12), we’re asking all employees and visitors, whether vaccinated or not, to wear masks indoors and maintain a distance of 6 feet from others.
- Masks will be offered to those without one.
- On-site & virtual appointments are available; call 269-373-6000.
- Clients will get health screenings only at the Integrated Health Services Clinic.
- Clients are asked to limit additional people to only those attending the session with them.
- Waiting room capacity is being managed to ensure social distancing.