Masks encouraged but not required
MASKS + DISTANCING
- Based on current OSHA Emergency Temporary Standards, there is no longer a requirement to wear masks or social distance at ISK, as of June 28, 2021.
- Clients will not be refused service if they choose to not wear a mask. However, we strongly encourage masks and social distancing in more crowded indoor settings, like the homeless shelter and group homes.
- On-site & virtual appointments are available; call 269-373-6000.
- Clients will get health screenings only at the Integrated Health Services Clinic.
- Clients are asked to limit additional people to only those attending the session with them.
- Waiting room capacity is being managed to ensure social distancing.