The ISK Housing Recovery Center (HRC) functions to assist individuals with finding and maintaining safe, accessible, and affordable housing. The HRC provides a broad array of housing related services focused on individuals with a mental health and/or substance use issue.
- Outreach to individuals living in an emergency shelter or places not meant for human habitation
- Initial connections and relationship building using a peer support model
- Short term “shelter” at the Oakland House
- Referrals to mainstream services including mental and physical health services, social services, transportation, expedited application for disability status, and permanent housing assistance
- Direct assistance with setting housing goals and seeking and accessing all potential housing resources
- Rental assistance payments
- Post housing supports
For access to the Outreach Team, Oakland House Shelter, please contact Erica Patton at 269.532.1270.
For information related to ISK supportive permanent housing programs, please contact Main Housing Line at 269.364.6945.